1.8
Style and Design

Made an order for X-mas on Dec 15. Order never arrived by date estimated (~Dec.

21) Called pottery barn. Spoke to numerous service reps who tried to transfer me to someone who "could help" but would wither get disconnected or transferred to an answering machine. Called repeatedly, spoke with Lolita ( a disgruntled and irritated employee)- who hung up on me twice. Finally just reordered the product and had it shipped over night.

Had to pay more for the item as the 20% discount was no longer applicable. Overnight delivery NEVER arrived. Now on hold for 58 minutes with someone who placed me on hold to have the item redirected to my home address despite the fact that we will be out of town and the item will not arrive for the intended family photos it was ordered for.

Still have no idea what the resolve will be as I have been on hold for almost an hour waiting for the representative to return with a suggestion for resolve. I may call back or who knows and at this point who cares.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Items available for purchase.

I didn't like: Leaving me giftless on xmas eve, Customer service, Lack of real solution, Very arrogant customer service, Lack of communication and information.

Comments