1.3

I Have been a customer at Pottery Barn Kids for years. I Ordered a backpack for my son who starts school Sept.

5. When I went to check out on Aug. 23 it said will be shipped on Aug. 28, went to track my order number yesterday and now it said Aug.

31, called today to check on it because my order now says temporarily out of stock and they are telling me the backpacks just reached the warehouse and mine will be sent out next week and it may take a little longer because I got it personalized?

Shouldn't the company contact the customers if it ends up taking longer? Now I will have to waste money on a cheap backpack until I receive my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

This exact thing has happened to me and no one from Pottery Barn cares or has tried to apologize. They're as bad as the airlines.

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about you recent order experience. We would be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Please email your order information to support@potterybarnkids.com.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team

Is your child headed for Kindergarten ? If not, what happened to the backpack from last year ?

I understand your frustration. I spent my working career as a material expeditor tracking hundreds of items per day in the time before the internet.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews