I bought a backpack through pottery barn kids and they have NO way of reviewing your item on their site nor their fb page. the fact there are no reviews should be a red flag to not buy from them, they are hiding something.

I luckily didn't order a monogrammed backpack so if you do order, do not put your child's name or they wont return it for you. So far customer service has been good but I am shocked at the low quality. My son used his batman backpack we got from pb kids for only a couple of days and it is tearing on the inside as if he had it for months or years even. Should not be happening!

I thought they were suppose to be great quality however they are not and are very over priced, Its unacceptable even if it was a cheaper one to be falling apart so fast so we will not be giving them another try.

It is sad that I have to find somewhere else to review since they don't allow it on their own site. Shameful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Backpack.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments