Style and Design

The worst customer service and an even worst return policy.I was stupid and bought from them.

Now I can't get my money back "because that's how their policy is". Don't waste your time, energy or money buying from Pottery Barn. I called them 2 minutes after I placed the order online to remove only ONE item from the order. It can't be done because that's just how their system is!

I was told to call back in 2 hours to see if it can be done then, right before closing. I did. Again, I was told it can't be done because that's just how their system is! All because I didn't notice I had ordered the item twice.

I was told to cancel the order and call back to see if it can be done. When I called they said, who told you that?!

Orders can't be cancelled!Once you place the order there is no going back, because that's just how their system is!

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

I liked: Nightmare.

I didn't like: Online shopping experience, Very arrogant customer service, How i am being treated, Customer service experience, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Kids Verified Representative

Please accept my apologies for the way your calls were handled. A private message has been sent with my contact information as I am more than happy to assist. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,