Update by user Nov 13, 2017

So, it turns out that after 14 days I was finally able to talk to someone from PBK customer service. Her name is Annette.

I told her my issue with the bunk bed and said that in order to this nightmare to be over, I wanted to return the bed. She just said, I`m sorry and started putting the order to return. I asked when someone would pick it up and she said she didn't know!!!!! The delivery company will contact me or if they don't I have to contact them.

My Gosh, this is unbelievable, it's so disrespectful with a customer. My kids don't have a proper bed for a month. I can't even vacuum their room because the 2 beds were left side by side and we can't move it around since there are missing screws. Everything is a mess and now I don't even know when they'll pick it up.

PBK turns out to be the worst experience I ever had in buying something. I wish they treated their customer with more respect!

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2017

I bought a bunk bed for my kids a month ago. The guys who assembled the bed, assembled wrong.

I called PBk to complain and after 2 weeks some other guys came to try to fix it. They said the bed was damaged and unsafe to my kids, so that I should ask for a new one. They left the bunk beds unassembled in my kids room and told me their supervisor was going to contact me. Well, he never did.

I tried to contact customer service and either they don't reply properly or they keep transferring the call to others. I tried customer service online and the guy who once spoke to me, doesn't reply me anymore.

I feel so frustated and disrespected. My kids are sleeping on a mattress on the floor and I can't get this situation resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Catalina Bed.

Pottery Barn Kids Cons: Awful customer service.

• Potter Barn Kids

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hello,

My name is Katie from the Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team and I am terribly sorry your bunk bed assembly has not been completed. I've sent a private message for more information and I'll be in touch with an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Sincerely,

Katie

Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team Lead

Eleni
@PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

I haven't received any message from PB. Where did you send it?

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hello,

My name is Katie Coleman from the Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team and I am so very sorry the bunk bed is still not assembled. I would like to be your point of contact for this issue going forward and if you can provide me with any additional order information for the bed I will have ensure you are contacted as soon as possible to have the assembly completed.

My contact information is below for your convenience. Should you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this matter please feel free to reach out to me directly. I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for being a valued Pottery Barn Kids customer.

Sincerely,

Katie Coleman | Social Media Team Lead | Williams-Sonoma, Inc. | P: 1-800-270-4508 EXT: 7044949| E: klcoleman@wsgc.com | Friday 8 AM-5 PM (PST) Saturday 11 AM-8 PM (PST) Sunday - Tuesday 8 AM - 5 PM (PST)

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named as the recipient.

This notice is to protect the identity and privacy of both the recipient and the sender. The contents of this message are not meant to be disseminated, distributed, or shared across any platform including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. If the contents of this message, including the identity of the sender are shared in any way, comments, threads, posts, WSI reserves the right to hide and/ or delete content from the post, including the entire post, to protect the sender’s identity and the confidential information supplied in this email.

WSI also reserves the right to ban individuals from the WSI Social Pages/Blogs. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

@PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hi there - I’m extremely frustrated with PB kids service. We placed an order for Bunk bed in Dec and it’s now April and no delivery has been made, I’ve called several times with no ETA, even though the website tracking info still states est delivery of Jan25-Feb 5.

This was intended to be a birthday gift for my daughters.

I want to cancel my order but feel trapped since my girls were so excited about this. So frustrated at the poor experience we are having for an expensive product I’ve paid for months ago and still have not received.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews