4.5

I ordered a doodles backpack for my daughter. Within three weeks my 64.00 purchase was falling apart.

I contacted PB even though it was past the 30 day window. I always buy the kids backpacks at the end of July but we don’t use them until September. I sent pictures after contacting PB who said since it was a quality issue they would look into it. They sent me a pre-paid label and my daughter had her new bag in TWO days!!

I sent the defective one back and I’m truly grateful they seen what my frustrations were with this bag and everything breaking after such a short period. Thank you Pottery Barn for making this right. We’ve bought your backpacks ever since my girls started pre-k and they are in 4th and 5th grade.

We always look forward to the vast selections and astonishing quality. Mistakes/errors happen, but thank you so much for making it right!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Reason of review: Honest return, exchange or cancellation policy.

Pottery Barn Kids Pros: Cute stuff, Items available for purchase, Products, Good product.

• Pottery Barn Return Policy