I ordered a blanket for my best friends first babies bridal shower. I ordered in 2 weeks before the party.

Got the first blanket, wrong. I call to tell them and spoke with A very rude customer service rep. I explained it is suppose to be the pink blanket with white writing, I was sent a white blanket with white writing, who does that? So low and behold the second one returns, late, and after the baby shower.

On top of IS THE SAME THING I WAS SENT LAST TIME. I call them again and now I am Being told I can't get the blanket that way and how I ordered it is exactly how it comes. Again person I spoke with totally rude.

I would never recommended this company to anyone. Now I hope I just get my money back that I asked for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear of your recent experience with your registry purchase. That sounds so disappointing and we would really like to turn this around into a positive experience for you.

Please email us your order information to support@potterybarnkids.com. Thank you, Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews