1.8

Went shopping for the most over- priced diaper bag my daughter chose. Both clerks ignored me.

One was hanging onto the cash register as if it would take flight the other was chatting to her clerk friend and running around acting quite unclassy. Both ladies then saw a customer come in they both thought was someone to bow down to all the time ignoring me. They did never great met. A person from somewhere doing displays later helped me and checked me out.

These unfriendly ladies waited as Shopper Supreme called called her friend to check their limit on a gift purchase. Her purchase not even $50 dollars. These 2 need to get their act together but not anymore than corporate because i cant get them to call back and when i did the person turned tbe problem over to the district manager. And yes, he was going to get back in less than 48 hours.

It has been 2 weeks and no call. If corporate doesnt care the stores wont either! I should have walked away. But it was #1 choice bag.

I will get # 2. Baby came early.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

We are sorry for your frustrating experience. We would like the opportunity to assist you.

Our Elevated Support Team has reached out via private message.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews