I ordered on 12/20/17 at 0700 pct.I was guaranteed I would receive delivery by 12/23/17.

I called, after several disconnections and hours on the phone I was told you will receive your gift since it was ordered by 1000 pct. I called on 12/20/17 and 12/21/17 because I was going to cancel and reorder next day to make sure I received the gift. I called again on the 21st, again after several disconnections, both on my land line and cell phone, I was told you will receive your gift on time. Called again on the 22nd, and was told, there was a problem with the computer but you will get it.

Called again on the 23rd. No one had even checked the order to make sure the warehouse was sending it. On the 20th they said you have to wait 24 hours for the order to show up. On the 21st they said, I'm not sure why it isn't showing yet, we are busy so give it some time.

On the 22nd they said we are having a computer problem but rest assured you will get it. On the 23rd It hadn't even been sent out yet. When I asked why, I was told it was a problem with UPS. My response was how can it be UPS, if you don't even show the order to be picked up from them.

When I asked can you send it next day. I was told NO, you didn't pay for next day you paid for 3 day. I responded yes, I paid for 3 day on the 20th. I was told, sorry there is no one here who can authorize next day, we can ship it in three days.

My guest left on the 26th, so now they are sending it to me only to return it since I am not going to pay to ship it again. I also sent an email to customer service with no response until 5 days later.

Awful, Awful service.I will never order from them again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Honesty, accountability and research into an inquiry..

I didn't like: Lack of communication and information, Lack of real solution.

Comments