Ordered a lamp and shade (sold separately, of course :-) ) from a registry.Had them wrapped.

Shade came. Waited weeks. Lamp never did. Called and told it was permanently out of stock.

I asked why they didn't tell me at the time I ordered or notify the mom or me. Asked if she was told to pick something else and WHY did they send the shade if lamp was not available. Asked to speak to a supervisor. Put on hold forever.

They calm on my cell and say they found 23 of them! YAY! Send it! Wait weeks and then get letter.

Oh, no. Permanently out of stock. So sorry. Almost never happens.

I call and ask to speak to a supervisor. have to give twenty minutes of info. No supervisor. Disconnected.

I call again. Twenty minutes of info must be given. Put on hold. No supervisor.

More convo. I get loud. I want a supervisor, not to chat and hear possible reasons for problem. Put on hold while a "case is created".

On hold for a long time. Then I get a case number and I will have a LONGGGG wait for a supervisor. I ask to have them call me. I am told one will---within a couple of DAYS.

Anyone need a useless lamp shade? Will I have to pay for it to be shipped back?

Will a supervisor ever call?Shower next week.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "get the lamp here asap--or pick up shade and give me a gift card to give the new mom at her shower next week. then refund my money for the shade". This person is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn Kids. The most disappointing about pottery barn kids customer care at Pottery Barn Kids was that you take an order when you do not have the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn Kids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn Kids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments