This is my second bad experience with pottery barn kids. Over the summer I ordered a beach tote bag.

My card was charged and I was given a delivery date. Two days before my delivery date I called company to see when will it be shipped Lo and behold the item was out of stock and my order would be cancelled. The same thing has happened when I ordered a backpack for my daughter. I placed order, given a delivery date.

Two days before delivery date customer service rep advises me the item is not available and my order is cancelled . Why would they have it advertised on their website if they don't have the inventory...

For them to be a premier company they are unorganized and misleading. I will not be make the same mistake a third time

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Exactly, those jerks gave me the run around on a rug that is still advertised on their website! I am beyond passed that it is still up the site for purchase. Lillie butterfly rug.

This was my problem too. I ordered a Christmas present for my granddaughter on Dec.

10th, 2015 and only found out today Dec. 20th that it was out of stock and her present would be delivered on Feb. 24th.

I will never use this company again and would advise anyone else to not do so either.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews