Featured Not resolved

My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend.Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the fact the pink and white blanket we had ordered to say "Paisley" said "Charles"!!!!

Seriously!? Of all names .. Charles? (Oh and also printed in the WRONG font).

I contacted PBK and suggested we get the matching crib skirt free of charge since we had to show up gift less and were quite embarrassed. And they said they could not add the crib skirt free of charge ($45) isn't that much in my eyes of the big inconvenience they cause me and my mother. I mean you would have thought they would offer something! And when I replied back to the email, I never got a response.

Pretty poor and unprofessional business if you ask me.

Below shows picture of the blanket we received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pottery barn kids blanket. Pottery Barn Kids needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pottery barn kids blanket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pottery Barn Kids.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments