1.5

Approximately 3 weeks ago my wife ordered a monogrammed stocking for our sons 1st Xmas. We receive it a week later and the monogram was on the side of the stocking, not centered.

So if we hung it up, you could only see the first 2 letters of his name. We contacted them and they said they would send us a return label for the bad one and send us out another one. A week goes by and nothing. We call them just to be told that stocking is discontinued and we will not be getting it.

Not 1 call or e-mail regarding that. They then refunded us the money and told us to reorder 1, and no discount was offered for their mistake. When we picked 1 out they then told us they couldn't monogram it in time for Xmas. My wife, obviously upset because it's our sons 1st Xmas, was told we could have 10% off another item.

What a punch in the face when the website offers 25% off 1 item and says there is still time to have item monogrammed in time for Xmas. For such a reputable company, I am sick to my stomach.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Christmas Stocking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Pottery Barn Kids Cons: Customer service, Lack of real solution.

Comments