2.0

We decided to splurge and buy my son a twin over full bunk bed from Pottery Barn Kids. The item was on back order for several weeks, and when it was delivered, the product was damaged during installation.

Right away I was called and was told that I would receive a new bunk bed the following week. The day I was supposed to get the new bunk bed the delivery truck broke down. The third attempt at delivering the bunk bed was another disaster-pieces were missing! I emailed Barbara Wallace, who initially reached out to me regarding the bunk bed and she was helpful but has since stopped responding to my emails.

I feel like I should warn any person contemplating purchasing anything from this company.

I have spent thousands of dollars at PBK, and I have not been treated as a valuable customer. At this point we still do not have the bed that we ordered in May, and they are saying that they might have it by September 4th-the day before school starts...so I guess my son will be sleeping on the floor until the next delivery disaster.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment and have sent you a private message. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team Lead