2.3

Two attempts at buying my kids furniture from PBK. First attempt two years ago, they billed my credit card TWICE for $4000 and it took me over a month to get the money back for the double charge.

Items were back ordered for over 8 weeks. Then, when they delivered (3 days before the housewarming party), they delivered the bed in multiple different sizes (king, queen, and twin). Fast forward to current day - my son is due in October. We ordered his crib from PBK on May 15th, with a delivery date of July 25-August 4th.

Received a notification on July 3rd that the conversion kit has been shipped but the crib will not be delivered until September 25th. Since that is so close to his due date, we had to cancel the crib. However, since they have already shipped the conversion kit we were charged for it and cannot return it or receive a credit until it is delivered. My email says it was shipped on July 3rd, she said it won't even be available for delivery until July 18th - how in the world does it take over 2 weeks to ship something?

Again, waiting for weeks on a refund. We have found a similar crib for a fraction of the price that includes the conversion kit and will be delivered in 3 days.

PBK is overpriced and once you pay for something, you are at their mercy. Will never, ever purchase another Pottery Barn product again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Pottery Barn Kids Cons: Leaving me without a crib for my son after months of waiting, Baby registry, Customer service experience, How i am being treated.

• Pottery Barn online

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to use through this site. We certainly do appreciate your choosing to shop with us at Pottery Barn Kids and I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment with your nursery order.

I would like to address and resolve the issue with the conversion kit.

Please email the number associated with the order and best contact number for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Alison Alison Manville | Social Media Team Lead | Williams-Sonoma, Inc.

| P: 1-800-270-4508 EXT: 7044075| E: amanville@wsgc.com | Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 11a - 6:30p (PST) This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named as the recipient. This notice is to protect the identity and privacy of both the recipient and the sender. The contents of this message are not meant to be disseminated, distributed, or shared across any platform including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. If the contents of this message, including the identity of the sender are shared in any way, comments, threads, posts, WSI reserves the right to hide and/ or delete content from the post, including the entire post, to protect the senders identity and the confidential information supplied in this email.

WSI also reserves the right to ban individuals from the WSI Social Pages/Blogs. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews