Morristown, New Jersey

I recently purchased two backpacks and two lunch boxes from PBK online. While ordering, I was having a problem with the website when I was putting in the personalization for my items, which are an additional $9.

After my order came in I noticed that my daughter's backpack only had her first initial, that's it... for $9?? I was sure that I put her whole name in or at least that's what I intended to do. When I called customer service to see if they could fix the error, they told me no because it was personalized.

Even after explaining that I was having issues with the website.. still nothing. All she could say was, No Ma'am. I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with this rude customer service rep.

I then emailed PBK.. nothing. I was still annoyed that they wouldn't even consider helping me so, I decided to call back. The new person (a little nicer) offered me $15 to use in the future but they could not help me because I already received the backpack.

Seriously?!? I spent over $150... you couldn't have fixed ONE of the items? I was just so annoyed that I told her to keep the $15 credit for my $70 backpack.

Next year, I will be ordering from Lands End.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Backpack.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments