3.1
Style and Design

ALL PB stores have different policies and it is BEYOND frustrating.There isn't an immediate PB store near my home so I order EVERYTHING online, whether gifts or for my own family.

When I try to return, exchange or get something embroider at the store in the Walt Whitman Mall in Melville NY they will NOT permit it. I'm sorry PB is expensive and the customer service/policies is NOT up to par. ALL stores should be mandated to have the EXACT SAME return policies. Returning or exchanging an online order in an a store should be permitted across the board.

I don't think this is a HUGE ask.PB is a HUGE company not to mention popular.

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Mandate that ALL PB and PB Kids STores have the same policy.

Comments

Horrible customer service!I have been trying to cancel an order since about 30 minutes after I ordered it from Pottery Barn Kids online.

Three times I was placed on hold for more than 15 minutes when I chose "Inquire about an existing order" from the menu. I tried choosing the "Place an order" option and reached an ACTUAL customer service rep, but as soon as I said "cancel" she transferred me into "Existing order" Pottery Barn purgatory.

I have emailed customer service, asking that the order be canceled, but I got a "do not reply" response telling me it would be read in the next day or two...I have spent thousands of dollars at Pottery Barn over the years.I will never order anything from them again.

My first experience with trying to return an item that is still in process but can't be cancelled...nonsense. For such an expensive store the cancellation policy sucks!

they DO have the same policy.You just don't like it.

The policy is the store returns the item to the catalog for you. You chose to buy it online. That means you don't get to exchange it in the store.

You chose to buy it online.That means online would have to personalize.

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Kids Verified Representative

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced when returning online purchases to one of our retail locations. I have sent you a private message with my contact information so we can further discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Jamie