Resolved
1.8

Update by user Feb 01, 2018

Refund issued

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2018

I purchased items in mid-December for holiday gifts. They were returned and received by the company 2 weeks later.

It has been over a month now and I am still waiting for a refund, company claims they issued a merchandise credit instead of refunding my payment method. They should have refunded my payment method, as all return guidelines were met. I inquired about the status of my return via email 3 weeks after it was received and no one responded so a week later I submitted a website inquiry and it took two days to get a response - they told me I missed the 30 day window. I finally called and they were no more helpful, was placed on hold multiple times, asked to speak with supervisor, supervisor wouldn't get on phone, rep played middle man between me and supervisor.

I spent over an hour on the phone with 45+ minutes of that time being placed on and off of hold. They are still claiming a gift card was issued but I have yet to receive anything. HORRIBLE service, issue still not rectified.

I will never do business with them again. This was my first experience with the company and I am extremely dissatisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Pottery Barn Kids Cons: Lack of response to electronic communication, Lack of real solution, Length of time placed on hold, Very poor customer service.

• Pottery Barn online