I wanted to purchase the quilted ballerina stocking for my daughter.The only options are a light skin blonde ballerina or a dark skin brunette.
My daughter is light skinned with brunette hair. They used to offer this option but for some reason no longer do (even though there is a photo of it on the 2nd page of images). I called corporate and they couldn't help me. I called my local PBK and the associate tried to find one for me to no avail.
I called customer service to give feedback/complain and the associate was rude and short. I still don't have an answer as to why the other stocking is not being made anymore.
Just FYI Potter Barn, not all light skin kids have blonde hair.How discriminatory.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Kids Ballerina Quilted Stocking
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "there are still problems and I am homeless and not getting paid but other people are.that is discrimination gracious.thankyou and have a great day this is a bad thing..."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."
- "Customer service have no valid explanation of why a MagicjackGo can not be replaced with MagicjackGo, they insist to replace with MagicjackExpress. I asked what if the new device (MJExpress)..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."