Review about Pottery Barn Kids Ballerina Quilted Stocking from Baytown, Texas

53 of 89 Pottery Barn Kids reviews

I wanted to purchase the quilted ballerina stocking for my daughter.The only options are a light skin blonde ballerina or a dark skin brunette.

My daughter is light skinned with brunette hair. They used to offer this option but for some reason no longer do (even though there is a photo of it on the 2nd page of images). I called corporate and they couldn't help me. I called my local PBK and the associate tried to find one for me to no avail.

I called customer service to give feedback/complain and the associate was rude and short. I still don't have an answer as to why the other stocking is not being made anymore.

Just FYI Potter Barn, not all light skin kids have blonde hair.How discriminatory.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pottery Barn Kids Ballerina Quilted Stocking
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #731699

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pottery Barn Kids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 89 Pottery Barn Kids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1249115

I'm going through the same thing!! They used to have dark skinned ones and now they are labeled brown but they are WHITE! My girls are black.

Feb 17 #1113139

Realllllly???????????

Bruce007

Dec 08, 2015 #1075456 Plover, Wisconsin, United States

Telling a person something they do not want to hear is not the same as being rude. If she were rude chances are you were rude as well.

Nov 16, 2015 #1064515

I agree with you on that .. 100% .. I'm very disappointed too

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.