Baytown, Texas

I wanted to purchase the quilted ballerina stocking for my daughter.The only options are a light skin blonde ballerina or a dark skin brunette.

My daughter is light skinned with brunette hair. They used to offer this option but for some reason no longer do (even though there is a photo of it on the 2nd page of images). I called corporate and they couldn't help me. I called my local PBK and the associate tried to find one for me to no avail.

I called customer service to give feedback/complain and the associate was rude and short. I still don't have an answer as to why the other stocking is not being made anymore.

Just FYI Potter Barn, not all light skin kids have blonde hair.How discriminatory.

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Ballerina Quilted Stocking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

I'm going through the same thing!! They used to have dark skinned ones and now they are labeled brown but they are WHITE! My girls are black.

Realllllly???????????

Bruce007

Telling a person something they do not want to hear is not the same as being rude. If she were rude chances are you were rude as well.

I agree with you on that .. 100% .. I'm very disappointed too