Review about Pottery Barn Kids Blanket from Lancaster, Ohio
My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend.Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the fact the pink and white blanket we had ordered to say "Paisley" said "Charles"!!!!
Seriously!? Of all names .. Charles? (Oh and also printed in the WRONG font).
I contacted PBK and suggested we get the matching crib skirt free of charge since we had to show up gift less and were quite embarrassed. And they said they could not add the crib skirt free of charge ($45) isn't that much in my eyes of the big inconvenience they cause me and my mother. I mean you would have thought they would offer something! And when I replied back to the email, I never got a response.
Pretty poor and unprofessional business if you ask me.
Below shows picture of the blanket we received.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Kids Blanket
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "Horrible experience with Jilly Bugs and their incredibly poor customer service. I ordered an outfit for my daughter that they advertised with fancy/swirly font and received something that was block..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Amy graham selling puppies. Is a scam. Will ask you to use money gram, & set up for shipment on puppy then send u a legit looking email asking for..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."