Lancaster, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend.Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the fact the pink and white blanket we had ordered to say "Paisley" said "Charles"!!!!

Seriously!? Of all names .. Charles? (Oh and also printed in the WRONG font).

I contacted PBK and suggested we get the matching crib skirt free of charge since we had to show up gift less and were quite embarrassed. And they said they could not add the crib skirt free of charge ($45) isn't that much in my eyes of the big inconvenience they cause me and my mother. I mean you would have thought they would offer something! And when I replied back to the email, I never got a response.

Pretty poor and unprofessional business if you ask me.

Below shows picture of the blanket we received.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more