Lancaster, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My mother and I received a blanket we ordered from PBK for a baby shower we were supposed to attend.Embarrassingly enough we showed up gift less due to the fact the pink and white blanket we had ordered to say "Paisley" said "Charles"!!!!

Seriously!? Of all names .. Charles? (Oh and also printed in the WRONG font).

I contacted PBK and suggested we get the matching crib skirt free of charge since we had to show up gift less and were quite embarrassed. And they said they could not add the crib skirt free of charge ($45) isn't that much in my eyes of the big inconvenience they cause me and my mother. I mean you would have thought they would offer something! And when I replied back to the email, I never got a response.

Pretty poor and unprofessional business if you ask me.

Below shows picture of the blanket we received.

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Blanket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Pottery Barn Kids Carnation Canvas Storage from Portsmouth, New Hampshire Pottery Barn Kids "I am very disappointed with the quality of your storage canvas. I use your storage canvas for most of my children's toys and hampers. The bottom of the canvas has..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more