I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization.Orders were for exactly the same font.
There was no color choice offered for the personalization. One frame was ordered in Aug2013 and the second in Oct 2015. Colors (one yellow and one metallic silver), size, spacing, and style all are different for the personalization. Customer service, after an hour waiting, told me that it is not an inconsistency but it was called change due to new machinery in the factories.
I told them i just wanted two mats that looked the same since i ordered exactly the same options. Why would the colors even be different? Supervisor said this is a common complaint and basically he could not help me...but could offer a 20percent discount on a whole new frame even though they sent me two different styles of personalization. I cant believe that pottery barn kids would be so inconsistent in their personalization styles and offer such poor customer service.
I think that frames ordered with exactly the same fonts should not be different colors and look so different.
I was surprised they were so unwilling to correct this.All I want are two mats that have the same color and font like I ordered.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Kids Oval First Year Frame
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "This is what i call shady and unethical business. The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase. Now lets all be honest..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."