Pottery Barn Kids - Review in Furniture and Decor category from El Paso, Texas

54 of 89 Pottery Barn Kids reviews

I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization.Orders were for exactly the same font.

There was no color choice offered for the personalization. One frame was ordered in Aug2013 and the second in Oct 2015. Colors (one yellow and one metallic silver), size, spacing, and style all are different for the personalization. Customer service, after an hour waiting, told me that it is not an inconsistency but it was called change due to new machinery in the factories.

I told them i just wanted two mats that looked the same since i ordered exactly the same options. Why would the colors even be different? Supervisor said this is a common complaint and basically he could not help me...but could offer a 20percent discount on a whole new frame even though they sent me two different styles of personalization. I cant believe that pottery barn kids would be so inconsistent in their personalization styles and offer such poor customer service.

I think that frames ordered with exactly the same fonts should not be different colors and look so different.

I was surprised they were so unwilling to correct this.All I want are two mats that have the same color and font like I ordered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pottery Barn Kids Oval First Year Frame
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #724961

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pottery Barn Kids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 89 Pottery Barn Kids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 17 #1113142

You order YEARS apart and think it should be the exact same?? Not gonna happen....I tried with a very reputable funiture store for bookshelves labour a year apart and got the same wood, but they don't match...least they spelled her name right, and they look pretty.....not sure about getting the exact same for kids that aren't twins, or even them since each child has different personality and such..but to each their own.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pottery Barn Kids. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pottery Barn Kids.
Filing a new complaint about
×