Pottery Barn Kids - Review in Furniture and Decor category from El Paso, Texas
I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization.Orders were for exactly the same font.
There was no color choice offered for the personalization. One frame was ordered in Aug2013 and the second in Oct 2015. Colors (one yellow and one metallic silver), size, spacing, and style all are different for the personalization. Customer service, after an hour waiting, told me that it is not an inconsistency but it was called change due to new machinery in the factories.
I told them i just wanted two mats that looked the same since i ordered exactly the same options. Why would the colors even be different? Supervisor said this is a common complaint and basically he could not help me...but could offer a 20percent discount on a whole new frame even though they sent me two different styles of personalization. I cant believe that pottery barn kids would be so inconsistent in their personalization styles and offer such poor customer service.
I think that frames ordered with exactly the same fonts should not be different colors and look so different.
I was surprised they were so unwilling to correct this.All I want are two mats that have the same color and font like I ordered.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pottery Barn Kids Oval First Year Frame
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..."
- "This is what I sent to Sears:I stopped by store #1027 needing to buy some batteries for my drill. On the shelf there were 3 boxes for a 2-pack Compact..."
- "At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO. I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via..."