2.0

I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization.Orders were for exactly the same font.

There was no color choice offered for the personalization. One frame was ordered in Aug2013 and the second in Oct 2015. Colors (one yellow and one metallic silver), size, spacing, and style all are different for the personalization. Customer service, after an hour waiting, told me that it is not an inconsistency but it was called change due to new machinery in the factories.

I told them i just wanted two mats that looked the same since i ordered exactly the same options. Why would the colors even be different? Supervisor said this is a common complaint and basically he could not help me...but could offer a 20percent discount on a whole new frame even though they sent me two different styles of personalization. I cant believe that pottery barn kids would be so inconsistent in their personalization styles and offer such poor customer service.

I think that frames ordered with exactly the same fonts should not be different colors and look so different.

I was surprised they were so unwilling to correct this.All I want are two mats that have the same color and font like I ordered.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn Kids and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn Kids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn Kids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

You order YEARS apart and think it should be the exact same?? Not gonna happen....I tried with a very reputable funiture store for bookshelves labour a year apart and got the same wood, but they don't match...least they spelled her name right, and they look pretty.....not sure about getting the exact same for kids that aren't twins, or even them since each child has different personality and such..but to each their own.