They canceled my first order. Then I called to reorder and they charged me $600 more for the same item!

I told the rep, her name was Lisa, that this item had a Black Friday discount. Her reply. “That was then. Today there’s no discount.” I went on the website and surprise, surprise.

The Black Friday discount was still being advertised. Shipping was $149 previously. This time it’s $249. What in the world?

Did the box get heavier? And I it’s still on backorder. They keep changing the date. First it was one month.

Now it’s two months. My grand daughter has been born and doesn’t have a crib! My experience with customer service was horrible! I have never in my life experienced such a thing.

Usually, you get what you pay for. I paid $1200 for a crib but I could’ve gotten better service at Walmart.

Pottery Barn Kids, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Is anyone even reading the reviews at your company?

Product or Service Mentioned: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pottery Barn Kids Cons: Customer service experience, Horrible customer service, Refusal to give price adjustment.

• Pottery Barn Kids Crib