Style and Design

I ordered a sheet set online and received a email right away that they got my order and would email me when it shipped. I got a order number and everything.

A week went by and no email that it shipped came. So I emailed them, didn’t hear back. Emailed them again, no reply. I called and they said there was no record of my order number.

He said I could re order it since it was in stock. But I had ordered it online while it was on sale for a good price. They would not honor that price and wanted to charge full price. I made an order and they messed it up and was making me pay the price.

I said forget it. They made a huge mistake and pretty much threw away my order with no good explanation. Last year I went through the same situation with PB teen.

I will never order from Pottery Barn again and will advise others not to as well. Terrible, dishonest and rude customer service.

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I placed two separate orders early in December expecting them to arrive before Christmas and I still have not received any emails regarding information about delivery! I have emailed customer service and so far I heard nothing back! Where are my items?!

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Kids Verified Representative

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment. I would very much like to make this right.

I sent a private message with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Thanks,