1.3

Purchased a nursery glider with "in-stock" fabric back in August and was told delivery time would be 1-3 weeks. Here we are in early November, I'm due any day, and they still cannot confirm a delivery date.

The expected lead time was pushed out multiple times and I only found this out by looking up the status of the order online, I never received an email or call updating me. Each time I call to try and learn more, I'm on hold for at least 30-40 minutes being transferred to the "furniture department". The delivery company has now changed twice and I'm told again I should get a call by the end of the week (this is the second time I've been told this with no phone call yet).

Pretty deplorable customer service by PB, especially with the price of the glider being over $1,100. I won't purchase any furniture from them again, not worth the headache.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam

Hello Jenny,

I'm sorry to hear that your Nursery Glider has been delayed.

I have sent you a private message on Site Jabber with my personal contact information.

I would very much like to assist you with this order. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,