1.5

I've ordered several items from Pottery Barn Kids through out this year, and all of them were completely a mess. The first major purchase, a recliner chair was deliver with the incorrect feet, and "months later" I finally had the correct order delivered at my house without any notification or phone call. My other others were delivered a month later or were missing the customization.

I've been patient hoping for a better experience, but ALL were so disappointing that I had to finally make my voice heard.

Pottery Barn Kids, you need a better Customer Service experience. You've lost a customer right now.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn Kids. The most disappointing about pottery barn kids recliner from Pottery Barn Kids was delivery and very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn Kids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn Kids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments