My issue is not that an order I placed was on back order, but in the lack of communication and poor customer service I have received from Pottery Barn Kids.I placed an order on Dec.

3rd for an Aywhere Chair and was told I would receive it by Dec. 18th. I never received any communication from them, but Dec. 21st arrives and no chair.

I start doing some investigating and see a new date of Dec. 24th. Feeling uneasy, I call customer service and am told it is more like Jan. 20th.

I also learn that my card had been charged and credited numerous times. I have emailed customer service numerous times, posted on their FB page,and called, to no avail. No one wants to address my issue!

I will not give up.A lousy merchandise credit of 15% will not make up for the lack of a gift for my granddaughter for Christmas and the countless hours spent dealing with this company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pottery Barn Kids. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pottery Barn Kids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Pottery Barn Kids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pottery Barn Kids?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1203878

Pottery Barn Kids is truly the worst in customer service - it seems in all departments...They managed to delete/ "lose"? my registry 1 week before my baby shower, while trying to fix log-in issues...I asked them to fix it ASAP since it's on my invites and people have been buying off it - they said my only option was to make a new one... Seriously, their customer service is below 0.

I feel for you - you should write them a formal complaint letter and hopefully one day they'll get the message.