Lee's Summit, Missouri

My issue is not that an order I placed was on back order, but in the lack of communication and poor customer service I have received from Pottery Barn Kids. I placed an order on Dec.

3rd for an Aywhere Chair and was told I would receive it by Dec. 18th. I never received any communication from them, but Dec. 21st arrives and no chair.

I start doing some investigating and see a new date of Dec. 24th. Feeling uneasy, I call customer service and am told it is more like Jan. 20th.

I also learn that my card had been charged and credited numerous times. I have emailed customer service numerous times, posted on their FB page,and called, to no avail. No one wants to address my issue!

I will not give up. A lousy merchandise credit of 15% will not make up for the lack of a gift for my granddaughter for Christmas and the countless hours spent dealing with this company!

Comments

#1203878

Pottery Barn Kids is truly the worst in customer service - it seems in all departments...They managed to delete/ "lose"? my registry 1 week before my baby shower, while trying to fix log-in issues...I asked them to fix it ASAP since it's on my invites and people have been buying off it - they said my only option was to make a new one... Seriously, their customer service is below 0.

I feel for you - you should write them a formal complaint letter and hopefully one day they'll get the message.

Pottery Barn Kids Reviews