I ordered a glider in early Sept that was immediately ready to ship and it was delivered about a month later. The chair was faulty and makes horrible noises when it glides (sort of defeats the entire purpose of a glider, huh?).

I called for a replacement order and was told it would get shipped out around Halloween. I never received an email like I did the first time so I checked in early Nov only to be told "I must not have received their email because its been ready to be delivered." I asked why no one called as I did not get an email and they said they don't make calls. I always spend 30 plus min on hold to even get the customer service line and spent an hour setting up delivery only again to never get an email with the delivery window so I called again to check a day before and was told I was not even on the schedule. Then that person told me my email was not on file which I said seemed odd since I not only got the first delivery but was also told I must have missed their email.

I asked if they were just going to let the chair sit there forever since she claimed they did not have my email and also would not make phone calls. Supposedly I will now get the delivery next week, but I am expecting more hiccups.

I will never order from PB Kids again. This has been so frustrating and has now consumed almost 3 months for a CHAIR!

Review about: Pottery Barn Kids Chair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How i am being treated, Customer service experience, That the order was faulty.

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam
Pottery Barn Kids Verified Representative

Hello, My name is Carol and I am truly sorry to hear of your recent experience with your PBK order. Please check your private messages as I have sent you a private message with my contact information. Thank you, Pottery Barn Kids Social Media Team