I am writing this for my daughter, as she and her husband have their hands full with the new arrival of their third child. And sadly, before that, there were medical complications that simply didn't allow this to take a priority.

- I will start with their purchase of 2 pieces of the Pottery Barn Kids 3 piece Retro Kitchen set. The Refridgerator and the Sink, in pink. Now the boxes were not opened until night before Christmas, (as I said earlier, there were medical complications in the family that put everything on hold in their lives.) so it wasn't known until that night the two kitchen pieces were two different shades of pink. Which in this post it is just now being addressed.

I would like to see my grandaughter have the matching set, and am hoping you could replace the ( incorrect color pink) one piece, as I (the grandmother) am getting ready to order the stove in pink as well. It wasn't in stock at the time of the initial purchase. Please assist me in going forward with this issue.

Thank you so much, Mrs. Schrader

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam
#1502085
Pottery Barn Kids Verified Representative

Hello Mrs. Schrader: I'm so sorry your granddaughter received the incorrect color and would like to know more about this.

Please send the order information for the kitchen set to support@potterbarnkids.com so I can resolve this matter for you. - Katie